Terms and conditions
The Surf Locker
- The person renting (customer) has an agreement with The Surf Locker a brand of Professional Surf Coaching Ltd.
- The customer is responsible for all equipment for the entire rental period.
- The rental period is from the time the customer selected on the website until the time the equipment is returned to the locker, secured correctly in the locker and then signed out correctly via the website.
- The customer agrees to return the equipment within the agreed time frame. (normally three hours)
- The customer agrees to return the equipment clean and undamaged.
- The customer agrees to secure the equipment correctly in the locker at the end of the rental period.
- The customer agrees to report any problems with the lock or locker mechanism immediately.
- If due to theft or accident the equipment is stolen or damaged (other than reasonable wear and tear) the customer agrees to pay replacement or repair costs.
- The customer agrees to check the equipment before use for damage / wear and report any problems immediately.
- If the customer fails to secure the equipment correctly in the locker and the equipment is subsequently stolen the customer will be liable for replacement costs.
- Problems can be reported to Aaron Lock 0210307231, email@example.com
|Late return||$10 / hr|
|Non return / stolen equipment|
|Soiled / excessive sand||$50|
|Dinged or damaged board||$50 - $250|
|Ripped or damaged wetsuit||$50 - $200|
- The customer is responsible for their own safety whilst using the equipment.
- The customer agrees that the sport of Surfing contains an element of risk. The customer accepts that in the event of injury or death Professional Surf Coaching Ltd will not be held liable.
- Professional Surf Coaching Ltd accepts no responsibility for theft or damage to property belonging to the customer.
- The customer agrees to educate themselves about the hazards and local conditions at their chosen surfing location.
- The customer agrees to use the equipment in a responsible manner and observe good surfing etiquette.
- The customer agrees to check the weather forecast before using the equipment and to monitor the weather and wave conditions throughout the rental period. The customer agrees to stop surfing if weather or waves conditions are unsafe or beyond their skill level.
- Metservice Weather Forecast